X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hex13 Journey

*Imp note : I’m NOT a native English speaker .. Thanks for understanding*
    Hello Guys ,
    I will post in this thread about my journey of LG hanger (with photos ) .
    the purpose of posting here : Documenting , and asking questions as the answers will benefit me and the new users . ( IMHO PE Journey must be documented to let mentors help you ) , I’m a user of BIB Hanger and If BIB wasnt here for me from day one , 100% I will not be here .

My goal is 8-9 Inch Length NBP x 6-7 Inch girth

Ok First impression .. this device is too good to be true LOL ! .. Cause I’m coming from Compression hanging device I cant believe what is happening!

Comment

First Hanging Session
      30 minutes x 3 lbs

I have two question
      1st : I have read that you should have your Hg pump between 5 : 10 , but when i attach the pump the device without any activity read more than 5 Hg , is that normal ? ..and after I add the weight ( 3 lbs ) The pump read at 10 HG then I clicked the behind small arm in the pump to decrease the Hg alil bit and then it goes to 5 hg .. is that all normal ?
      2nd : the Device after the session has Vapour ! .. why is that ?
      Attached Files

Comment

• Foldus
        Foldus commented
        Editing a comment
        please clarify.... is the needle on the hand pump gauge at the zero stop setting or is it sitting at 5 Hg before you even start?
        I don't understand what you mean by "vapour"?

Another thing .. when I attach my penis in the device the glans and the blue tender touch the bottom .. but at the hanging session , the glans is far from the bottom ..?
      after how long we stop using the blue tape and replace it with new one ?
      Last edited by AMHex13; 06-29-2019, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Foldus
        Foldus commented
        Editing a comment
        If during the hang session you feel a slip and your penis pulls more than 1/4" away from the bottom of your chamber then you should stop the hang, remove the chamber, check your glans protection wrap and reinstall the chamber, draw out fresh vacuum and resume your hang. You can typically use the blue tender tape wrap two or three times before you should replace it. This all depends on how wrinkled it gets during the hang session. The less wrinkled it gets then better are your chances of using a second or third time.

Originally posted by AMHex13 View Post
      First Hanging Session
      30 minutes x 3 lbs

I have two question
      1st : I have read that you should have your Hg pump between 5 : 10 , but when i attach the pump the device without any activity read more than 5 Hg , is that normal ? ..and after I add the weight ( 3 lbs ) The pump read at 10 HG then I clicked the behind small arm in the pump to decrease the Hg alil bit and then it goes to 5 hg .. is that all normal ?
      2nd : the Device after the session has Vapour ! .. why is that ?
      Is the needle on your hand pump registering at the zero mark when not in use?
      I'm not sure I understand your second question …. please define or explain what you mean by "vapor"?

Comment

Another thing .. when I attach my penis in the device the glans and the blue tender touch the bottom .. but at the hanging session , the glans is far from the bottom ..?
        after how long we stop using the blue tape and replace it with new one ?
        If you experience more than 1/4" separation from the bottom of the chamber, you should just remove chamber, check your glans wrap and reload with fresh vacuum and resume your hang session.
        It always helps if you prime your chamber prior to hanging. To do this just install your chamber onto your penis, draw out 10-15 Hg's of pressure for a couple seconds, release and repeat 5 or 6 times. This will help draw blood into your penis and make it expand and fill the chamber. On the last prime draw out the desired amount of Hg pressure you want to use and then disconnect the hand pump and attach weight and let gravity do it's job.

Comment

Originally posted by Foldus View Post

Is the needle on your hand pump registering at the zero mark when not in use?
          No it is not

Attached Files

Comment

• Foldus
            Foldus commented
            Editing a comment
            The needle should be at zero. However the little spring armature inside the gauge is very delicate and sensitive. If you drop of bang your hand pump it can be knocked off it's calibrated setting. You can do one of two things.... just consider the position the needle is setting at your new zero and add to the number. So if it's setting at 6 Hg's and you want to use 10 Hg's of vacuum pressure then just go up to 16 Hg on the gauge. Or you can purchase a new gauge from us and install it yourself. It will come with teflon tape on the tapered pipe threads. Just unscrew the faulty gauge and screw the new one in and position like the original.

Is there is something wrong in my Pump device marlon ?

Comment

Is there is something wrong in my Pump device marlon ?
            It looks like the needle isn't returning to the zero stop. Did you drop or bang the hand pump? It's very easy to knock the needle setting off the zero. Even during shipping, if the package is dropped or banged or delivered via air then the altitude of air flight can knock the needle off the zero setting. There's a small copper band inside the gauge that is attached to a little spring armature, and it's very sensitive and easy to get out of calibration. The good news is that the hand pump still works, and you have a few options.

You can continue to use as is and just consider the position where the needle is resting your new zero (which is at 7) and then just add to the 7 mark the amount of vacuum you want to use. For example if you want to use 10 Hg's of vacuum pressure just go up to 17 (7+10 = 17).

Or you can also ship it back to us and we will replace it.

Comment

Marlon ,
              Now I’m at 2 sets per day each 50 minutes - 7 pounds .. but I feel agony in my head while I hanging .. Any tips, please?

Comment

• Foldus
                Foldus commented
                Editing a comment
                How much vacuum pressure are you using? You might want to consider dropping back down to 5 lbs until you can hang without any discomfort.

Foldus , could you please check the past reply ?

Comment

• Foldus
                Foldus commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry for the delay.... I have been recovering from a nasty cold.

Good evening Marlon,
              My routine now is 2 sets x 40 minutes but I need to add more sets , how could you advise me to do that ?

Comment

Working...
              X