Urethra issue with lg hanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urethra issue with lg hanger

The LG hanger causes my urethra opening to get quite swollen, and even though it deflates after a couple hours, over several months it has permanently become a bit larger and misshapen. I am considering stopping hanging to prevent any further problems. Is there something I’m doing wrong? I’ve tried wrapping different ways and keeping from using too much pressure, but nothing seems to help. I am up to 8.75 lbs.

If you're worried about penis aesthetics then this could be an issue for you. While I personally have seen a little bit of the same myself, it's not obscene or anything that is obvious to my wife. There's several minor side effects from doing penis enlargement. It goes without saying you will get more foreskin stretch, however the vast majority of men happen to like this. It has pleasurable benefits during sex. Some men even end up getting stretch marks, while it isn't a common thing, it can happen. Many men experience skin darkening around the circumcision scar and frenulum area. These sort of things are not problems that will affect your erection quality or sexual performance, but if you're concerned about the cosmetic appearance of your penis then it could be an issue for you personally.

You might want to try my wrap method... one strip of microfoam tape across the front of your penis, then a nice firm wrap with the Tender tape. Fold end over and pinch / squeeze so that the entire wrap conforms to the shape of your penis.

Comment

OK. The issue is noticeable but not that bad to the point where I’d want to give up penis enlargement. I actually got less endema today after wrapping tighter with new tape, so I think some of the problem was reusing tape for too many sessions to save money.
      One last question: Is it a problem if the top half of my glans, and not the full glans, seem to be getting compressed when hanging? When I take off the wrap after a session I notice this, even though it looks like the full glans is in the glass Chambrr during the hanging.

Comment

I'm not sure I completely understand your second question.... please clarify.
        Your penis / glans should bottom out inside the chamber when vacuum is extracted.

Comment

I am not sure what I did wrong, but I’m afraid I now need to stop using the LG Hanger. I get a slight but recurrent burning sensation now on the tip of my penis at the urethra opening at all times, even when not using the Lg Hanger. I also have some slightly deformity there from using the LG hanger. I hope does go away with time. I never was able to bottom out and fill the whole chamber, despite trying hard for months.

Comment

Originally posted by Hroark View Post
            I am not sure what I did wrong, but I’m afraid I now need to stop using the LG Hanger. I get a slight but recurrent burning sensation now on the tip of my penis at the urethra opening at all times, even when not using the Lg Hanger. I also have some slightly deformity there from using the LG hanger. I hope does go away with time. I never was able to bottom out and fill the whole chamber, despite trying hard for months.
            I 'am not a doctor so I can't comment on the issue you're experiencing with your urethra. I seriously doubt that your issue is the result of weight hanging with the LG Hanger as I have never in my 9 years of using the LG Hanger have I ever experienced this sort of problem, nor have anyone else we have sold to. On one other occasion a man reported a somewhat similar issue with red inflamed sores on the ridge of his glans, and it turned out that he had herpes.

It also sounds as if you're not using the device properly, like you might be using too much vacuum pressure. If you're extracting vacuum from the chamber is will always pull the end of your penis into the bottom of the chamber. I would like to review how you use the system and if you could make a short video of how you are using the LG Hanger from beginning to end (how you wrap, install chamber, extract vacuum and hang) and email us that video I will review it.

In the meantime I would suggest you follow your own advice and discontinue use along with all other forms of PE.

Comment

I can do a video to demonstrate, but would stop short of using any weight in the video until the irritation is gone. Where do I send the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Hroark View Post
                I can do a video to demonstrate, but would stop short of using any weight in the video until the irritation is gone. Where do I send the video?
                email is - lghangerllc@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X