No announcement yet.

Red dots on shaft after hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed if I pump the hg to 7 it increase to 10 with the 10 lb weight. If I pump to 9 it will go to 12 .

Comment

Hey Marlon I just wanted to check in and post a couple more pictures for some reassurance. I'm still hanging 10 lbs 2 hours a day. Pumping to 7hg and it jumps up to about 10hg. I'm doing the wrap you showed me but using like 2 layers of tender tape around the circumcision area where I keep getting lingering redness. I just took these 2 pictures and it's been 8 hours since my last session. My only real concern is that this area will permanently remain dark.also can't figure out why it's really only occurring on that top left area of my shaft. I've even rotated the chamber and entered and it still does it.

Comment

• Foldus
        Foldus commented
        Editing a comment
        Not certain why you respond this way and are seeing that redness. The two hours of hanging that you're doing are broken up into two sessions, one in the morning and one in the evening is that correct?

The redness will eventually go away, it's just your skin's reaction to the stress of hanging. I assure you that if you took a few days off it would disappear.

Just don't get what's irritating that area. Here's a pic of how I attach the dumb bell. I do notice the chamber rotates to the right while hanging. For example this time when I entered the chamber the pump nozzle deal was facing directly upwards. Now during hanging its over to the right a bit. Idk if that has anything to do with it?

Comment

• Foldus
        Foldus commented
        Editing a comment
        A twist to the left or right is fairly common. It could be how you have your weight attached too. I use dumbbell weights too, but I've drilled and tapped a hole in the top of the weight and installed a hook so that the weight is balanced.

I'm doing a Fulcrum hang in this photo, but do you see how the dumbbell weight is attached from the top and not from the handle?

Comment

Hey Marlon, I had a really scary incident last night. So I've been hanging 10 lbs for nearly 2 months. I wanted to give my skin time to get conditioned. I figured I should finally up it to 11 lbs so I did that the other day and just did 1 1hr session. No problems. I did another session yesterday no issues.

Then I did my night session and I had to quit 30 mins in. I was having some pain in my glans area. It was way too intense. Upon removing the tender tape and then the water proof tape from glans(I wrap how you showed me) there was some blood. Not a ton but more then a few drops. No visible tears or blisters. I didn't even have much edema just a very small amount right at the pee hole . Scared the shit out of me. My friend cavalier on pegym(he's been very helpful to me) told me I probably got a really tiny tear inside my urethra and to take a week off. Obviously I really don't want to do this because I worry it'd a set back.

I am pretty sure I had quite a bit of slippage during this session however I'm finding it difficult to tell because the tender tape wrapped around the glans sort of slips towards the end of my glans and sort of hides the view to see the water proof tape on my pee hole so I can't really tell how much it slips away from the end of the chamber.

Something else I noticed the other day. I've been priming the chamber where I pump up to around 15 hg then release maybe 7x before hanging. If I pump to 15hg and then pull on the chamber sort of like if I was hanging I suddenly lose about 5hg and it goes down to around 10hg. I don't lose any more after that initial loss but it happens every time .

I'm also still getting the red irritated area that just remains there even if I only hung once that day. I tried reversing my wrap and going the other direction and even rotating the chamber different ways but still happens in the same spot(top and top left near circumcision scar). Also when I'm hanging btc I get a lot of skin stretch burning sensations in this exact area.
        Last edited by PursuingPerfection; 05-01-2019, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PursuingPerfection View Post
          Hey Marlon, I had a really scary incident last night. So I've been hanging 10 lbs for nearly 2 months. I wanted to give my skin time to get conditioned. I figured I should finally up it to 11 lbs so I did that the other day and just did 1 1hr session. No problems. I did another session yesterday no issues.

Then I did my night session and I had to quit 30 mins in. I was having some pain in my glans area. It was way too intense. Upon removing the tender tape and then the water proof tape from glans(I wrap how you showed me) there was some blood. Not a ton but more then a few drops. No visible tears or blisters. I didn't even have much edema just a very small amount right at the pee hole . Scared the shit out of me. My friend cavalier on pegym(he's been very helpful to me) told me I probably got a really tiny tear inside my urethra and to take a week off. Obviously I really don't want to do this because I worry it'd a set back.

I am pretty sure I had quite a bit of slippage during this session however I'm finding it difficult to tell because the tender tape wrapped around the glans sort of slips towards the end of my glans and sort of hides the view to see the water proof tape on my pee hole so I can't really tell how much it slips away from the end of the chamber.

Something else I noticed the other day. I've been priming the chamber where I pump up to around 15 hg then release maybe 7x before hanging. If I pump to 15hg and then pull on the chamber sort of like if I was hanging I suddenly lose about 5hg and it goes down to around 10hg. I don't lose any more after that initial loss but it happens every time .

I'm also still getting the red irritated area that just remains there even if I only hung once that day. I tried reversing my wrap and going the other direction and even rotating the chamber different ways but still happens in the same spot(top and top left near circumcision scar). Also when I'm hanging btc I get a lot of skin stretch burning sensations in this exact area.
          I'd do a Cavalier suggested.... take a few days off. You might have a small tear or you could have a small blood vessel that has ruptured, in either case a few days rest won't set you back.
          I'm not certain why you're experiencing the Hg decline when you go up to 15Hg's and then pull on the chamber as if you just installed weight, that's weird that it would go down to 10Hg's, it should do just the opposite and spike up a little. I've never had that happen before and haven't had any other tell of the same experience.

The skin irritation / burning sensation is also somewhat of a mystery since as you mentioned you weren't having any issues with the previous hang sessions. I'm thinking you might want to try using a smaller sleeve to see if it doesn't help resolve the occasional slips which can contribute to the skin irritation.

Comment

Thanks for the response. So I mentioned the vacuum loss to cavalier as well and he said: " Re: Hey

It could be that when you pump it up that high the tape may be plugging up the vacuum port hole Pulling it away will release it and you will see a drop in the vacuum. The other thing is that pulling it away may be drawing some trapped air along the sides up into the end of the chamber. This can also cause a pressure drop."

The skin irritation I'm talking about is just the same redness that's in the pics I've included which I've always gotten. Just strange to me it's mainly on the top and top left side. I'm definitely going to take a few more days off. The key for me is to make sure the glans doesn't slip away from the chamber much. I'm pretty sure it did and that's when the bleeding occurred.

Comment

• Foldus
              Foldus commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes Cavalier is spot on... if the vacuum port hole is blocked it will give a false Hg reading. If you're using a glans cap it's best to put a small piece of sponge, gauze or cotton cosmetic wipe in the bottom of chamber to allow vacuum to be drawn out. Any other wrap that doesn't "breathe" can plug vacuum port hole too.

I'd still suggest a smaller sleeve might give a snugger fit and prevent any slips.

But yeah after the initial loss of a little vacuum it does spike back up when I attach the weights.

Comment

Well I haven't hung in 5 days. Giving it a break to heal. The area that I've been complaining about is still a darker shade than the rest of my shaft. I just don't get it. . And why it isn't dark on the right side as well. Wondering wtf is causing it and not sure if I should try to make the tender tape cover this area or not

Comment

• Foldus
                Foldus commented
                Editing a comment
                Not sure why penis skin color is fluctuating. If you are concerned, maybe you should see your doctor.

Also if I lightly pinch this area it's more sensitive/hurts easier than the rest of the shaft skin.

Comment

• Foldus
                Foldus commented
                Editing a comment
                Not sure why your skin is so sensitive.... color and sensitivity hasn't been an issue we have had to deal with. Do you burn easily when exposed to the sun? Does your skin bruise easily when bumped or banged? This is more than likely an issue that you should consult a doctor about. We just haven't had anyone else who's had these sorts of issues.

No to all of that .

Comment

My best guess is this has happened because I started hanging at 8lbs when most people start around 2-3. My glans/ligs were conditioned to 8 lbs bcuz of the phallosan hanging but this shaft skin has never been under vacuum pressure before.

Comment

• Foldus
                  Foldus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes.... we always recommend starting at no more than 3 lbs. However since we buy and test just about every PE device on the market including the Phallosan. I've tested the Phallosan and know that it can't generate more than 5 lbs of traction before it fails. It's also a vacuum based device. So if you're using the Phallosan then you've been subjecting your penis skin to vacuum pressure, and since the Phallosan has no Hg vacuum gauge you have no way to accurately determine how much vacuum pressure you're using.

So maybe this area is just a bruise that hasn't had enough time to fully heal since until now I took no more than 2 days off from hanging. I'm thinking give it a little longer to heal and start massaging it and maybe starting some fire goat rolls. And then when I resume hanging maybe drop down to 5 lbs and work my way back up to 10 giving the shaft skin more conditioning time. What do you think of this plan? Does dropping down that far in weight and working your way back up strengthen the ligs or anything? I just feel like I'm losing the progress made if I do this.

Comment

Originally posted by PursuingPerfection View Post
                  So maybe this area is just a bruise that hasn't had enough time to fully heal since until now I took no more than 2 days off from hanging. I'm thinking give it a little longer to heal and start massaging it and maybe starting some fire goat rolls. And then when I resume hanging maybe drop down to 5 lbs and work my way back up to 10 giving the shaft skin more conditioning time. What do you think of this plan? Does dropping down that far in weight and working your way back up strengthen the ligs or anything? I just feel like I'm losing the progress made if I do this.
                  I would highly recommend dropping back down to five pounds and allowing yourself to get conditioned properly. You will not be strengthening the ligsā€¦. if anything that's what you've been doing by initially using more weight without allowing yourself time to get the skin conditioning you needed before going heavier. Drop back down to 5 lbs and try 1 hour session, twice daily for a minimum of two weeks. Then get back to me with results.

Comment

I'm also using LG hanger since last 3 months. Really its a good experience for me...

Comment

Working...
                    X