LG hanger won’t hold vacuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG hanger won’t hold vacuum

I’ve been having a terrible time trying to get the LG hanger to hold a vacuum, ever since I moved up to heavy weight (5lbs). I also have trouble with the silicon sleeve either disconnecting from the chamber, or my penis falling down into the sleeve. I need to constantly re-pump every 10 seconds or so. Am I doing it wrong, or is this the way it’s supposed to work?

First I would suggest going back over your instructions and make certain you're doing everything as described. You shouldn't be keeping the hand pump attached and monitoring the vacuum pressure, it's not necessary. There's also all the "How to" videos on our blog that you can watch to see how other LGH guys are successfully using their hangers while hanging much more weight. If you're doing everything correctly and you're still leaking vacuum, then you more than likely need a smaller silicon sleeve.
    Review these things and if you still don't have success then email us with your cell phone number and I will text you and find a mutually appropriate time to call you and discuss step by step.

Comment

I discovered the problem was twofold: a faulty pump and a silicon sleeve that was too big.

Comment

Originally posted by Hroark View Post
        I discovered the problem was twofold: a faulty pump and a silicon sleeve that was too big.
        The sleeve being too big would be the main reason for vacuum leaks or slips. How did you determine your hand pump was faulty?

Comment

Working...
        X