Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routines

I am new to hanging but not new to PE..
    I purchased the LG recently and have been hanging 5 pounds for 30 mins morning and evening. Everything is going well. My EQ has improved greatly since leaving the extender and pump and going to hanging with the LG and manual stretches exclusively . I am doing BTC
    now and have read conflicting advice as to what angles to hang as a beginner. Should I stick with BTC for 6 months as some suggest or should I add sets of OTS ,SD and other angles as others suggest. Thanks for the help
    Hunterdave

Originally posted by Hunterdave View Post
    I am new to hanging but not new to PE..
    I purchased the LG recently and have been hanging 5 pounds for 30 mins morning and evening. Everything is going well. My EQ has improved greatly since leaving the extender and pump and going to hanging with the LG and manual stretches exclusively . I am doing BTC
    now and have read conflicting advice as to what angles to hang as a beginner. Should I stick with BTC for 6 months as some suggest or should I add sets of OTS ,SD and other angles as others suggest. Thanks for the help
    Hunterdave
    Hello HunterDave -
    I would suggest keeping things simply and stay with the BTC or SD (straight down). You can work other angles with your post hang hand stretching. As you progress you can experiment with different hang positions if you like. I personally have done 90% of all my hanging in the SD position with very respectable results.

As for the variety of opinions and advice you might read or come across, take it all with grain of salt. The vast majority of guys who hang with compression clamps seem to be the ones who've come up with the most convoluted suggestions and training methods.

Comment

Thanks Foldus for the quick response. That's what I was leaning towards.I will stick with BTC or SD for 6 months or so as long as I'm making gains. If I plateau I will then worry about other angles and fulcrum stuff
      Hunterdave

Comment

Working...
      X