QUESTION: Are the Doctors we work with “real” doctors?
LG Hanger currently works closely with two doctors:
1)-Richard R. Howard II, Dr. PH, MS, MPH
2)-Alexander A. Krakovsky MD, PhD, DrSc, FAAPS
CREDENTIALS: Richard R. Howard II, Dr. PH, MS, MPH
Brief Biography of Dr. Richard R. Howard II
Areas of expertise are Health and Fitness Advisor, Researcher, Financier, and Advisor in Male Sexual Enhancement. (Stock Market, Real Estate).
Degrees earned are B.B.A., Loyola University, New Orleans; M.P.H ., M.S., Dr. P.H. Tulane University 1988 majoring in biochemistry and public health. His doctoral dissertation at Tulane University was on effect of vitamin C and ophthalmic wound healing.
Researcher Organic Chemistry Loyola University , educator Dominican College, New Orleans; researcher Biochemistry Tulane University School of Medicine 1978-88; health and fitness advisor Howard Medical Clinic 1982-1990.
Author, Vitamin C and Ophthalmic Wound Healing 1988 and other research papers.
Veterans Administration grantee 1984; Member of Tri Beta National Biological Honor Society; Biography listed in Marquis Who’s Who in America 1992-present and Who’s Who in Science and Engineering 1992-present, and Who’s Who in Finance and Industry 1994-present.
I am a student of health and wholeness and the stock market and economic trends- great passions. I have spent a number of years professionally counseling in the areas of health, fitness including PE, nutrition and supplementation as well as the stock market paradigms of success. I have a desire to help and encourage others to achieve their dreams in all dimensions of wholeness, health, finances and if they are so inclined, spirituality. We are only limited by our imagination. Nothing ventured nothing gained. All things are possible through faith. Location: New Orleans, LA Interests: Health fitness, body building, swimming, running, golf, piano, sexual mastery, and spirituality. Occupation: researcher, health professional, PE teacher, co-inventor of the LG hanger, Stock Market investor.
CREDENTIALS: Alexander A. Krakovsky MD, PhD, DrSc, FAAPS
- Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Science
- Professor of Medicine and Surgery
- Cosmetic, Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeon
- General Secretary of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Medical Director of Advanced Teaching Courses of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Founder and Medical Director of the International Aesthetic and Cosmetic Center
- Fellow of the International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
Doctor Alexander Krakovsky received his medical degree in the former Soviet Union. He began his medical career as a general surgeon after completing general surgery residency program, serving rural areas in various places in the U.S.S.R. After serving in this capacity for a few years, he entered his first (cardiovascular surgery) fellowship program at the most prestigious center in the country, the Cardiovascular Institute of Medical Science of the U.S.S.R. in Moscow. He defended his Ph.D. and Dr.Sc. degrees in medical science while was working as an assistant and associate professor at the same institution. He continued his medical training entered his second (plastic surgery) fellowship program in Paris, France where he learned full spectrum of plastic and cosmetic surgery including liposuction technique and then his entered his third (research) fellowship program in Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI, USA. After completing these trainings he was elected as a full professor and chief of the plastic surgery department at the Cardiovascular Institute of Medial Science of the U.S.S.R. in Moscow.
During his entire medical career, Dr. Krakovsky has been interested in performing plastic surgery. Following his move to the United States, Dr. Krakovsky completed his internship at Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA, his second residency program at Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA, his fourth fellowship program at UMDNJ, Newark, NJ, USA and became a licensed physician and surgeon in the state of California. After established his private
practice Dr. Krakovsky continued education in cosmetic surgery and completing his fifth fellowship (apprenticeship) program in genital cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Krakovsky is internationally renowned as a traveling speaker and educator in the areas of cosmetic, plastic and aesthetic surgery. He was named as one of the 100 Best Cosmetic Surgeons in the World in 2008 and one of the 100 Best Cosmetic Surgeons of the Millennium in 2005, has been awarded both Honorary Professorship at the South East Asia College of Cosmetic Surgery and Honorary Membership in the French Society of Aesthetic Surgery. In 2009 Dr. Krakovsky awarded recognition certificate as one of America’s Most Compassionate Doctor. Dr. Krakovsky has presented his medical, scientific, and practical work extensively worldwide. He
has published over 100 medical articles, and 8 books and book chapters. Dr. Krakovsky has served as a faculty in over 60 medical meetings; as a consultant to numerous biomedical companies; and as a member of several Speakers Bureaus.
Today, Dr. Krakovsky’s medical practice is focused on male and female aesthetic/plastic/cosmetic procedures/surgeries and physician education around the world. These includes traditional and modern liposculpture techniques from various places of human body with the use of Laser and Vaser technology; surgical corrections of overweight people performing traditional and modified
abdominoplasty with and without liposuction; body countering after major weight loss for men and women; breast augmentation for women and breast reduction for men (gynecomastia treatment); injectable cosmetic treatment such as sclerotherapy, botulinum toxin, various fillers for face and body rejuvenation; private male and female makeover that include but not limited to mommy makeover allowing regain the shape of the belly after childbirth.
Dr. Krakovsky holds several the United States Patents describing various devices and techniques and a couple of trademarks.
- Dissertations – 2
- Patents and patent applications – 5
- Books and Chapters – 8
- Articles and Abstracts – 120
- Lectures and Presentations – 73
- Professional Memberships – 7
- Board Memberships – 2
- Awards – 6
- National and International Traveling Speaker: Cosmetic, Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Faculty of National and International Meetings – 63
- Speakers Bureaus – 4
Full list of 120 medical publications, books and book chapters is available upon requests.
1. American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Asian Pacific Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- American Academy of Phalloplasty Surgeons
Partial list of Faculty of National and International Medical Meetings:
1. II International Congress of Aesthetic Medicine
- II Pan-American Congress of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Surgery
- III National Meeting of Aesthetic Medicine
- 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd Annual Meeting of American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Second World Congress on Advanced Cosmetic Surgery
- First World Congress on Liposuction Surgery
- First World Fair of Cosmetic Products & Medical Equipment
- 17th World Congress of Sexology
- 8th , 9th , 10th and 11th Annual Meetings of the American Academy of Phalloplasty
- World Congress of Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine
- 3rd , 4th and 5th Annual Meetings of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- 8th Congress of the European Society for Sexual Medicine
- 22nd and 24th Annual Meetings of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- 1st International Congress of Asian Society of Asian Cosmetic Surgery
- 4th and 5th Annual Meeting of Comprehensive Review of Sexual Medicine
- World Congress of Cosmetic Surgery
- 23rd International Congress of the French Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- 3rd World Congress of Aesthetic Medicine
1. American Academy of Phalloplasty Surgeons
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
1. 100 Best Cosmetic Surgeons of the Millennium for 2005
- 100 Best Cosmetic Surgeons in the World for 2008
- Honorary Professor of Asian Pacific Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Honorary Professor of South East Asia College of Cosmetic Surgery
- Honorary Member of French Society of Aesthetic Surgeons
- America’s Most Compassionate Doctor for 2009
1. Cephalon, Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Perdue Pharma L.P.
- Elan Pharmaceutical